The following is a fantastic recipe for iced coffee made with instant coffee. And you can also learn
Because they believe it takes more effort than hot coffee, many people avoid making iced coffee at home. They believe they need to take extra steps and prepare iced coffee in advance, even though they can make a hot cup of instant coffee in just a few seconds.
Without the use of an espresso maker or a cold brew system, delicious iced coffee with instant coffee is made in the microwave. You can easily make this drink at home for a lot less money and in under two minutes, so forget about high-end coffee shops. Summer recipe you must try!
How to Make Iced Coffee With Instant Coffee?
Ingredients & Equipment
- 1 to 2 teaspoons instant coffee grounds (to taste)
- ⅓ cup creamer of your choice
- ⅔ cup cold water
- Mix Coffee Grounds and Creamer
Start by adding 1 to 2 teaspoons of instant ground coffee and 1/3 cup of your preferred creamer to a glass. Make sure to thoroughly stir the creamer so that the coffee grounds are distributed throughout. The coffee grounds will start to dissolve, but most likely not completely.
- Add Water and Dissolve the Coffee
After that, pour 2 to 3 cups of cold water into the glass to completely dissolve the coffee. You can add up to 1frac12 cup of water to the glass for a milder coffee flavor. As soon as the coffee begins to dissolve, stir continuously. This could take a while. There will therefore be some stirring.
- Add Ice and Enjoy
Add as much ice as you like after the coffee has dissolved completely. Enjoy!
- Iced latte – Instead, add milk that has been frothed.
- Caramel – Just like Starbucks, stir in one to two tablespoons of caramel sauce and garnish with whipped cream if you like.
- Alcoholic – Add some Baileys, whiskey, rum, or brandy.
- Spices – Add freshly grated nutmeg, ground ginger, or cinnamon.
- Flavorings – You can mix in vanilla, almond, or coconut extracts.
- Vietnamese – Add sweetened condensed milk while reducing or omitting sugar.
- Flavored syrups – Use flavoring syrups instead of sugar, such as chocolate, hazelnut, vanilla, caramel, mocha, or caramel.
- Whipped Cream – Whip some cream on top.
You Might Also Like:
- 7 Best Iced Coffee Makers in 2022: Enjoy Your Iced Coffee!
- How To Make Iced Coffee With Keurig? Full Guide
- How to Make Ice Coffee at Home (Vanilla Latte, Mocha & Caramel Machiatto)
Why Does This Recipe Work?
- Instant – There is no need to wait for hot espresso to cool down or for a cold brew to arrive after several hours. A cost-effective beverage is made by dissolving instant granules in warm water and combining them with chilled milk and ice. Considering that no syrup needs to be made, this is a fantastic beverage to make in the morning with little preparation.
- It does not taste weak – By adding ice, regular brewed beverages frequently become diluted. We can control the strength with the help of this quick and simple version. Therefore, if you prefer a stronger beverage, add more coffee. It is tasty and smooth.
- Budget-friendly – If you compare the cost of a drink at home to several dollars at a high-end store, it is almost pennies.
- Customizable – To customize it to your tastes, feel free to add your preferred spices, extracts, alcoholic beverages, or flavored syrups.
Best Instant Coffee to Use
This piece on the top brands available from PureWow is fantastic. Some of the leading brands that are full-bodied medium roast are:
- Cafe Altura instant organic
- Starbucks VIA instant veranda blend
- Nescafe Taster’s choice house blend
- Mount Hagen organic fair trade
- Jacob’s Kroeung
- Maxwell House original blend
Is instant coffee suitable for iced coffee? Of course, your days of struggling to afford iced coffee are over! You can make a delicious iced coffee quickly and easily using just your regular instant coffee mix. Make this recipe your own by adjusting the ingredients as desired.