Making a homemade coke slushie is always a great option, whether you’re looking for a delicious icy dessert or just want to cool off on a hot summer day. The coke slushie has to be one of our favorites, and today we’ll share 3 different ways to make one!
Slushies made with Coca-Cola are the ideal drink to choose on a hot summer day when regular soda or cold water doesn’t seem to be enough to quench thirst. Not only are these quick and simple to make, but you can make them with your family at home since they only take five minutes to prepare. Read this article and you can learn how to make a homemade Coke slushie.
Can I Make Homemade Coke Slushie?
It really is that simple, yes! You only need 3 cups of soda to get started if you’ve been wondering how to make coke slushies.
The next day, just blend it in with 1 1/2 cups of cold Coke straight from the fridge after freezing 1 1/2 cups of Coke in an ice cube tray. How easy is that?!?
How Long Should A Coke Be Frozen Before Making A Slushie?
Do you want to know how long it takes for a soda to become slushy in the freezer? Coca-Cola Ice Cubes must be frozen for at least four hours, but I prefer to freeze mine overnight so I can make the slush the following day.
How To Use A Coke Slush Machine To Make A Slushie?
Using one of the slushie machines that are recommended is the first and most straightforward way to make a Coke Slushie. Yes, technology has the potential to significantly ease our lives.
We use a machine specifically designed for making slushies, it’s called VBENLEM 110V Slushie Machine and it can help you make up to 32-ounces of slushy drinks at a time!
So, how does one go about making a Coca-Cola slushie? It’s very easy to do and only takes a few minutes. See the instructions below.
- One bottle of Coca-Cola
- One bowl of ICE Cubes
- A spoon of salt
- A slushie machine
Preparation time: 3 minutes
Make A Coke Icee With Coke Slushie Machine
- Add ice cubes and salt into the ice compartment of the slushy machine.
- Close the container’s top lid completely.
- Coca-Cola should be added to the liquid compartment, and the machine should be properly fixed.
- When you press the freezing/start button, the machine will start making slushies that taste like Coca-Cola.
- Drink up after removing the liquid container.
The machine also has 2 interesting features worth mentioning…
- The first one is the button that makes it easy to pour the slush into the glasses.
- The machine’s top container is removable, which facilitates and greatly simplifies the cleaning process.
The machine’s upper container is removable for easy preparation and proper cleaning.
But this recipe isn’t just for Coke slushies—it also goes great with kool-aid, fruit juices, soda, and even wine. The entire procedure is simple to follow and can be done with a variety of different drinks.
In addition to having fun with your family while making the slushies, it only takes three minutes to make the ideal slushie drink and clean up the mess.
How To Use A Blender To Make A Coke Slushie?
- 3 cups of Coca-Cola
- 1 plate of ICE Cubes
- Cherry juice (optional)
- 2 Cherries (to garnish drinks)
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Making A Coke Slushie With A Blender
- In a shallow dish, place the Coca-Cola, and place in the freezer for at least 4 hours, or until it is completely frozen. A nice trick, that you can use if you want to make a low calorie or diet coca-cola slushie, you should use a diet Coca-Cola. You can also freeze the Cola in an ice cube tray, which should take one to two hours to do.
- To keep the remaining Coca-Cola cold, place it in the refrigerator.
- Prepare a high-quality blender and put the frozen Coca-Cola into a blender with the ice cubes. If you prefer a sweeter flavor, add some sugar. Once all the ingredients have been added, thoroughly combine them. As previously advised, add some cherry juice to the mixture to give it a more interesting flavor. Your beverage can get a new, delicious flavor boost from a small amount of cherry juice. Pour it into a blender with other ingredients. As an alternative to regular Coke and cherry juice, you can use Coca-Cola Cherry flavor.
- Blend everything thoroughly until it resembles a smooth frozen texture. That’s it; the flavor bomb that has been partially frozen is now prepared for serving. Add more ice cubes and blend the mixture once more if you prefer a thicker consistency.
- Serve your Coca-Cola Slushie instantly after blending it, this will ensure the best possible slushie texture.
- Before it begins to melt, garnish your drink and serve it.
- To enjoy the exact same taste and texture, store it in the freezer rather than the refrigerator. When needed, blend it again into a smooth beverage.
How Do You Make Self-freezing Coke?
This is the third-best recipe we have for making Coca-Cola slushies, and it can be made entirely inside your home even if you don’t have a blender or slushie maker.
The ingredients for this easy, five-minute homemade Coca-Cola slushie recipe are minimal, and it’s a lot of fun to make; we bet your kids will adore doing it with you.
- A cup of Coca Cola
- 5 tablespoons of salt
- 12 ICE Cubes
- 2 sealable plastic bags
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Preparing A Homemade Coke Slushie Without A Blender
- Ice cubes and salt are placed inside a plastic bag. Ingredients will react chemically as a result of this. The addition of salt to the bag will reduce the temperature, which will aid in the freezing of the ingredients.
- Pour Coca-Cola into the second bag that you have. It should be placed in the bag containing the ice and salt after being top-sealed.
- Continue by completely sealing the second bag and releasing all of the air from both bags. Make sure there are no leaks.
- Then, give both bags a good shake, making sure the ICE cubes can move around freely.
- Wrap the bag in a towel before shaking to protect your hands from the bitter cold.
- If you see the Coca-Cola freezing and taking on a slushie-like texture, keep shaking (for 3-5 minutes).
- Serve yourself a Coke slushie now. Simply unzip the bags, remove the Coca-Cola bag, pour the beverage into a glass, and serve before it begins to melt.
- (Optional) – If it’s taking a while to freeze, try adding more salt and trying again.
Can You Prepare A Frozen Coke Ahead Of Time?
It could be prepared in advance, but I wouldn’t advise it because the slushie will freeze solid.
Designed to be consumed immediately, this frozen Coke recipe.
What I suggest doing if you have leftovers is: Put the remaining Frozen Coke in a shallow dish and freeze it. You can cut it into small pieces and reblend it in the blender when you’re ready to consume it. To restore the Coke slushy consistency, you might need to add just a little bit more liquid Coke.
Can You Put Alcohol In A Frozen Coke?
Of course, you can! If you want, you can always add alcohol to it to make it more of an alcoholic beverage. Just be sure to label them differently to prevent the kids from accidentally taking a drink from you! With some lime and coconut rum, I think this would taste fantastic!
One thing to consider is that alcohol may lengthen the time required for processing.
Can You Use Coke in An ICEE Machine?
The answer is that you can put soda in a slushie maker. Coca-Cola slushies and other soft drinks are frequently made today using slushie machines. As a result, you shouldn’t worry about it.
How Long Does It Take for a Coke to Turn into a Slushie?
Place it in the freezer for about 3-1/2 hours after vigorously shaking it. When the time is up, take the bottle out of the freezer and slightly crack the cap to release some carbonation. Pour your delicious creation into a cup, then flip the bottle upside down to watch it freeze.
Can You Turn Soda into a Slushie?
This is a fantastic party trick or anytime treat to cool down with; by shaking an unopened bottle of soda and letting it cool for a few hours, you can create an instant slushie of any flavor.